Dallas Reunion uproar

First off, I would like to say that I am in shock as to what kind of media waves this Dallas Reunion has caused. When I got involved a few months back in helping to promote the event, I never in a million years could have thought that it would become the disaster that it has. I approached the coordinators of the event, telling them that I was a huge fan of the show and wanted to do whatever I could to help out with the promotion. That is what I did - I put together a MySpace page and a Blog for them and also distributed postcard fliers. Like The Ultimate Dallas website, we just wanted to help make the event a raging success.

I have no idea what went wrong, as I was not privileged to any insider information as to how meetings or planning went for the event. I am really sorry that it turned out like this, because it has tarnished what could have been a wonderful memory for so many fans from all over the world. In my opinion, no blame should be put on the cast, as they did everything they could to sign autographs, talk to fans, and be personable. You could tell that they really appreciated all the fans that turned out and wanted to provide them a good time.